women's skis ROSSIGNOL FAMOUS 6 limited 2019, VAS carbon, Light woodcore + Look Xpress 11 ( TOP condition )

Delivery
Used In Stock!
Discount 57%
525 €

230 €

QUESTIONS ?
Add to wishlist
Availibility:
In stock
Code:
LY190090
Manufacturer:
ROSSIGNOL
Binding:
Look Xpress 11
For:
Women´s
Ski type:
Slalom/SL / All mountain / All round
Skier experience:
Beginner / Recreational / Advanced
Ski length:
142; 163;
Parameters:
126-74-110 (142cm); 126-74-110 (163cm);
Radius:
10 (142cm); 13 (163cm);
Waist:
74 (142cm); 74 (163cm);

Side edges and ski base are in immaculate shape.

The Rossignol FAMOUS 6 LTD for maintained slopes are designed for intermediate and advanced skiers. The Light Core construction made of paulownia wood leads to a 20% weight decrease. Equipped with the Prop Tip construction.

The model offers endless agility, power and performance on hard snow and smooth turns as well as edge hold.

  • VAS WOMAN
  • mini cap
  • rectangular sidewall
  • poplar wood core

SPECS:

  • Terrain: maintained or unmaintained slope
  • Skill level: advanced
  • Speed: medium
  • Construction: sandwich POWER TURN
  • Core: wooden
  • Bindings: XPRESS 11
  • Bindings plate: XPRESS
  • Technology: POWER TURN ROCKER, MINICAP SANDWICH

Used Technologies:

POWER TURN ROCKER - 90 % deflection of ski forms traditional deflection, which supplies energy to skis, as well as an excellent feel for the terrain and edge hold in an arc. The remaining 10 % are low Rocker deflection at the tip. The entrance to the arc is simpler and more controllable. GROOMED PISTE - PRECISION - PINNED - ENERGY - SPEED - ACCELERATION

MINICAP SANDWICH Construction - is a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, glass fibre, metal etc.) in combination with 30° angled sidewall. This construction guarantees unique resistance and excellent edge grip.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS

OTHER CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT