This product is no longer in stock
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Side edges and ski base are in immaculate shape.
The Stöckli Stormrider 105 is a high performance Freeride ski. Besides float in fresh snow it offers maximum stability in various conditions.
The rocker in the nose is combined with a long camber section until the tail.
The Titanal layers provide the energy to blast through snow conditions. The Stormrider 105 is a precise ski that comes to live at speed in the terrain.
- Rocker: The longer curvature of the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially adapted for each ski model.
Benefits: Better float in powder; Less effort required; Easier to turn on pistes; Easier edging.
- PWA: PolyWall - These sidewalls are impressive due to their great impact resistance and cushioning characteristics.
Benefits: Durability; Great impact resistance; Cushioning characteristics.
- LC: Light Core : Special wood types such as fuma or balsa wood are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
Benefits: Reduced weight due to ultralight cores; Dynamic ski response; Very durable.
- SME Light: Solid Metal Edge Light : The same edge thickness as the SME. The edge is not as thickly built into the ski and is pressed differently.
Benefits: Weight reduction; Longer life cycle than traditional edges.
- TiTec - Titanal Technology: Graphics directly applied to brushed Titanal top-sheet.
Benefits: Unique Design - Stöckli exclusive; Reduction of weight.