This product is no longer in stock
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Side edges and ski base are in immaculate shape.
With the thinnest waist in our all-mountain Atomic Vantage lineup, the Vantage 86 C offers precision and practicality in a range of on-piste conditions from fresh snow to icy hard-pack. Its built with Prolite our revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones and combined with the lightweight Carbon Tank Mesh and Energy Backbone for strength and stiffness. When weight is kept down, you´ve got a ski thats light on your feet and easy on your legs. Full Sidewall keeps it powerful for crisp, confident lines in the snow. Effortless and easy, for those coming from a narrower-ski background, its an excellent first foray in to the world of new-school all-mountain skis.
- Smooth, easy and sweet to ride there is no better ski for starting your all-mountain adventure than Atomic Vantage 86 C.
CARBON TANK MESH:
- A layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight.
- Made from Poplar wood, this core optimizes the skis weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering, ideal for high-performing race and piste skis.
- Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.