women's skis ROSSIGNOL FAMOUS 2 Xpress, Black/pink + Look Xpress 10
Delivery
Used In Stock!
Discount 55%
398 €

180 €

QUESTIONS ?
Add to wishlist
Availibility:
In stock
Code:
LY220499
Manufacturer:
ROSSIGNOL
Binding:
Look Xpress 10
For:
Women´s
Ski type:
Slalom/SL / All mountain / All round
Skier experience:
Beginner / Recreational / Advanced
Ski length:
163;
Parameters:
126-74-111 (163cm);
Radius:
13 (163cm);
Waist:
74 (163cm);

Side edges and ski base are in immaculate shape.

Another perfect day at FAMOUS 2, female skiing on modified ski slopes for intermediate skiers. They come with a lightweight Paul Coreia lightweight Core. Core design that reduces weight by 20%, and with the Prop Tip technology for easy edge-to-edge transition, VAS WOMEN elastomer takes care of vibration damping for a perfect sense of comfort.

With FAMOUS 2 skis, you get fun, smooth arc start, smooth control and a reliable hold on the edge.

- Prop Tip: honeycomb tip that lightens the ends of the ski thus making it easier to enter turns while maintaining maximum stability.

- Cap: This construction gives the ski fluid drive as well as ease of use and very good durability. Indeed, the Rossitop enhances the durability of the ski. - Poplar wood core- Oversized Sidecut: The Oversized Sidecut combines a traditional very thin carving ski sidecut with modern waist width. The width at the ends produces a strong, powerful and precise grip. The width of the waist increases control and handling in the turns. - Power Turn Rocker: Along about 90% of its length, this ski has a high camber providing power, excellent contact with the snow and grip of the piste. The remaining 10%, the tip, features a low rocker allowing the skier to initiate turns with ease and control.

- Kit Only: "Bindings + connections" system allowing easy and quick installation and adjustment. The system allows improved ski flex for better ski-ability.

- Tool-free adjustment: adjustment system requiring no tools, enabling adaptation to all sizes of ski boots. - Lightweight- Easy Step-in/Step-out: Comfortable to use, thanks to ease of opening and pulling on. - Multi-directional release: All LOOK front jaws offer multi-directional release to protect in the event of a fall. The boot soles are under constant pressure, allowing better control and precision skiing.

FEATURES:

  • PROP TIP
  • POPLAR WOOD CORE CORE
  • CONSTRUCTION CAP
  • POWER TURN ROCKER
  • OVERSIZED CUTOUT

SIMILAR PRODUCTS

OTHER CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT